Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Easter Bunny visits, Eomon to follow!

AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193

Ah springtime on Calypso. The warm weather returns, and the wind wafts in the smell of...

Pheremones?

With the conclusion of the "Cargo Ship Full of 'Energized Bunnies'" Easter event drawing to a close and many Colonists happily hugging their new stuffed animal prizes, there ae reports that the annual migration of Eomon and Longtooth Exarosaurs will follow soon.

I was able to loot a couple of the wascally wabbits. In the spirit of the season I passed them for others to enjoy... as one was to me before I managed to find any in my loot window. :) Suprisingly enough, it seems that our old nemesis, the Robots had an interest in these mechanical analogs of genus lepus. Advanced generation Warlock 'bots and Eviscerators were spotted and engaged by voluteers from the most powerful Societies on planet near the East Scylla Mountains teleporter terminal.

To the North of the same teleporter,  colonists encountered other seldom seen robot models such as Defenders, Legionares and Droka.  Once again, Calypso held fast and repelled the robot hordes.

Meanwhile, The Entropia Gateway  is reporting that the increased pheremone levels in the atmosphere is an indicator that the Eomon and Longtooth migrations are likely to start winthin a week or so. This migration usually lasts for 2 weeks as these walking leviathans travel from their winter home to their breeding grounds. As always hunters both human and carnivore are expected to be encountered in large numbers along the migration path.

Alpha AG Geek
Founder- Manticore Society

Comments

• OpticronOpticron Entropia Universe CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 74

Time to get out the big guns and gather a group of trigger happy friends.

Or your camera ofcourse, i heard longtooths (longteeth?) are a very rare sight, any ideas where this migration path can be found?

• AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193

IIRC, the migration path starts someplace east of Twin Peaks and the herd winds up at the big crater north of Camp Echinda over the course fo 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure they follow the same path annually.

Either big guns, or lots of little ones!  I have heard rumors of hoardes of oplao shooters taking one out, but I suspect they were amped.

Alpha AG Geek

• AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193

Colonist reports coming in now, Eomon are indeed on the migration path.  No official statements have been released yet.

Initial reports show these giant beasts can currently be found between East Scylla Mountains and Twin Peaks.

AG

Alpha AG Geek