Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resubbed and...

kawlkjakawlkja Member Posts: 352

And I'm having a pretty good time. It's no pre-nge but it still has the feeling. I tried the game out last year (well more like signed in for about 20 min to see how many people I could find, and hardly found any) and I gotta say the server xfers worked wonders. I play on bloodfin, originally from scylla many many years ago. Two friends have resubed with me.

So basically anything I should know that has changed in the last year? Other then the TCG of coarse.

Comments

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

Welcome back, HDomni!

You can have a browse through tthe latest game update notes and the update note archive to see what else you may have missed.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• BullseyeArc1BullseyeArc1 Member UncommonPosts: 410

What has changed?   They put in coloring for domestics, something they asked for 6 years ago.   The development for this game is slower than a turtle trying to cross a road.     The game can be fun with a population the merger is probably the best thing they have done since the NGE, but ehh they should have done that 4 years ago.   I expect maybe in another 4 years they might fix the pointless galactic war.      SWG if they tried can still become a good game, but that means real work and money, something they are not putting out over at SOE and LEC. 

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465

To the OP:

Come back here in a month or so and if you are still enjoying the game, good for you. Many/most folks who go back from time to time have fun for about a week or two and do all of the stuff that is "new" and then get bored again with the relatively shallow shadow of what SWG has become. Or they get upset with the bugs or lag or stuff they didn't like before. Or empty friends lists and empty cities they used to know.

But usually the vet trials are enough to discover any of that, and many of us use those, so we don't ever have to pay SOE another cent.