Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ranged Dammage dealer....Archer or Wizard ?

And why do you suggest that class ? I mainly solo.

Comments

• Footballboy2Footballboy2 Member Posts: 3

If your trying PK or PVP i would pick Archers. they own PK from lvl 30-90. but against monsters...im not sure whos better. Mages dont have to spend cash on arrows though =P

• TorscheTorsche Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by Arawon

And why do you suggest that class ? I mainly solo.

I wouldn’t pick either Ranger or Wizard for ranged solo play.

Cleric is ranged, gives a consistent high damage output and self heals at no cost.

Rangers are a mess; cost of consumables is high and the unpredictable damage means you have to be prepared to kite all the time.

Ranger at lvl 50 is a 5 or 6 attack kill, Cleric is 4 and you know beforehand if you going to kill on your next hit or need to kite.

Wizards are beyond compare the most useless class for solo play, slow and squishy. Walk around and see how many of them are sat on the ground recharging.

• SiegeLordSiegeLord Member Posts: 16

early game: archers

midgame: archers+clerics

endgame: mages+clerics

overall: venomancers

cheapest+moneymaking: venomancers

most expensive: clerics.

most dmg/hit: mages

most criticals: archers

easiest to play: venomancers then archers

hardest to play: mages+clerics

edit: only real solo-able class, not dependant of a team is venomancer class. Why? It has a pet => has its own mini-team 100% of time.

All this has alot of reasons behind, if you need extensive details, just ask.

e5200 oc@ 3,7GHz - plays any game. If you need a quad core, you must be a solitaire junkie.