Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back to try it out some more

irocz350irocz350 Member Posts: 29

For some reason, I can't figure out how to post on SOE's main boards though I've had an account with them since 2005. I know this one isn't too active, but I've been compelled to come back and try the game again. Last time I played it I got to maybe the 20-30 range and ended up quitting because my computer sucked pretty bad and couldn't handle even the dated graphics. I know the main Dev left (maybe they have a new one lined up), but I like the subject matter and the atmosphere of the game.

At least they didn't really mess with the main function of the game and it still remains slightly different than all of these WoW clone MMO's. If I remember correctly, you could pretty much be a jack of all trades in this game and end up learning every skill and switching your loadouts, which is a pretty cool feature. I don't like to be limited to what I can learn in a game by some archetype or profession, sometimes you just want to try other sides of the fence without making an entirely new character.

Comments

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776

wow this game is still running good luck!

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....