Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official ESRB rating for Fallen Earth

yukumoyukumo Member Posts: 86

forums.fallenearth.com/fallenearth/showthread.php

and there it is...Mature rating... YAY!!!

Comments

• EccentricaaEccentricaa Member Posts: 15

I wonder what they've got that gives them the M rating?  Or is it simply because its guns and we will be shooting people?

Too bad the M rating wont keep the kids out....  

• sandolainensandolainen Member Posts: 62

"Titles in this category may contain intense violence (more so than in the Teen category), blood and gore, sexual themes/content, use of alcohol/drugs, and frequent use of strong language." -from the wikipedia page on ESRB

I guess you can have all of those in a post-apocalyptic game... and hopefully they all will be in there.

• yukumoyukumo Member Posts: 86

I love how some websites say that having a M rating might hurt the game because it would keep kids out..

well isnt that a good thing? Who wants abunch of 12-14 year olds in a game consisting mainly of adults?

• prowprow Member Posts: 188

awesome!!!

• llibertylliberty Member Posts: 52

Originally posted by Eccentricaa

I wonder what they've got that gives them the M rating?  Or is it simply because its guns and we will be shooting people?

Too bad the M rating wont keep the kids out....  

It's the alchohol. Prohibition ruined America... It became the new sex. Or the new drugs.
    Show anyone bare skinned within 1" of a sexual zone, or someone being shot up on morphine, even if they NEED it, or taking a swig of beer, and BOOM, M