Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Significant patch is significant...also...hey guys!

imbantimbant Member Posts: 1,291

So i haven't bothered to come here since release.  I'm sure the same crowd is still coming up with reasons why the game sucks, and some are probably still coming up with reasons why this game is vaporware =)

Don't get me wrong, Aventurine has the business know-how of a newborn retarded child, but I am not investing in stock here, I am playing a video game for entertainment at the end of the day.

With this recent patch, just like in beta, the Devs have showed they are really listening and know what they are doing in terms of gameplay...probably moreso than any development team I have seen in terms of listening to their players.

This patch is such a godsend and will make the game incredibly better....and basically just shook the groundwork of what pvp was like for the better.

So for those of you lucky enough to actually be playing a MMO that you enjoy, and not being a bitter forum troll bashing everything....I will....

SEE YOU IN GAME!

~~
Darkfall Releases on: February 25th, 2009

Darkfall Recap of everything that has happened the last 3 months: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/213296

"The monsters are tough. I was looking for a challenge, but these things are just too damn smart." -DF Beta Tester

"If people were dismissing it, then they wouldn't be talking about it. The well-meaning gamers root for efforts that try to raise the bar. So who's left? It's so easy being a skeptic." -Tasos

Comments

• LongsnoutLongsnout Member Posts: 116

Yeah, I enjoy playing DF and I enjoy the absurd way other DF players jump to defend the game or bash-smash critics. 

DF offers an overall fun packet, I have never seen before in a game. Underground hax steal somebodys mount and when he whines on the forum, just call him a liar because there are no hax. It is so much fun.

============================================================

Nobody is useless, he/she can still be used as a bad example.

• imbantimbant Member Posts: 1,291
    Originally posted by Longsnout

Yeah, I enjoy playing DF and I enjoy the absurd way other DF players jump to defend the game or bash-smash critics. 
    DF offers an overall fun packet, I have never seen before in a game. Underground hax steal somebodys mount and when he whines on the forum, just call him a liar because there are no hax. It is so much fun.

Learn2pvp?

~~
    Darkfall Releases on: February 25th, 2009

Darkfall Recap of everything that has happened the last 3 months: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/213296

"The monsters are tough. I was looking for a challenge, but these things are just too damn smart." -DF Beta Tester

"If people were dismissing it, then they wouldn't be talking about it. The well-meaning gamers root for efforts that try to raise the bar. So who's left? It's so easy being a skeptic." -Tasos

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Ive said this in my Darkfall review. This game is not for everyone. IN fact its not for the majority of MMO players. But those who like this game will LOVE it. Those who dont will swear never to play it, or anything like it again

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

And i have not seen many other MMOs becomming mnore "difficult" after release : )

Most other i have tryed have become more more and more "easier" after every patch. So i like the step Aventurine have taken.

• AshrikAshrik Member Posts: 381

Originally posted by imbant
    So i haven't bothered to come here since release.
    lol, okay.

Edit: Oh wow, if "release" happened on 3/10, this is a true statement.