Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes: Interview @ GamerGod

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

GamerGod.com has just completed an interview with Milo D. Cooper at Sigil Games.  Here is an excerpt:

GamerGod: You and Brad have been friends for a very long time. Was it a tough decision when he called from Sigil and said, "Come on over!"? Also, any chance anyone will ever get to finish WarWizard 2? *grin*

Milo: When Brad asked me to become a founding member of Sigil Games Online, making up my mind what to do was pretty much a cinch. Working with Brad is never easy, but it is generally a very intellectually challenging (and ultimately satisfying) experience. For me, that is the main thing -- growth. Another chance to work with Brad, combined with the opportunity of working with an extremely talented group of CG and traditional artists, made moving over to Sigil a no-brainer, really. (I will say that I miss the money at Sony Online, though -- especially since I got married.) As for WarWizard 2, never say never, I suppose (no, that isn't a veiled hint -- I just prefer not to make a final proclamation on something that isn't entirely my responsibility).

To read it all, click here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.