Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you tell what my avatar is a picture of?

EnkinduEnkindu Member Posts: 1,098

Just curious.. I love the picture but I was just realizing it might not be obvious all teeny like that.

deviliscious: (PS. I have been told that when I use scientific language, it does not make me sound more intelligent, it only makes me sound like a jackass. It makes me appear that I am not knowledgable enough in the subject I am discussing to be able to translate it for people outside the field to understand. Some advice you might consider as well)

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Looks like a diver going into an underwater cave.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• EnkinduEnkindu Member Posts: 1,098

Sweet. That's indeed what it is, me many years ago entering ginnie springs in florida. One of the few pictures of myself that I actually like.

Thought it might look abstract to people, thanks for the reply.

deviliscious: (PS. I have been told that when I use scientific language, it does not make me sound more intelligent, it only makes me sound like a jackass. It makes me appear that I am not knowledgable enough in the subject I am discussing to be able to translate it for people outside the field to understand. Some advice you might consider as well)

• DoctaDecayDoctaDecay Member Posts: 18

It's pretty clear. No worries. Looks like fun!

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Scuba diver, maybe looking in a cave entrance under the water.  But yes it is clear enough to tell what it is.  :)

• BLueBEarBLueBEar Member Posts: 242

looks like a blue bear to me.

Oh my got!!!
    i neber see a graphic of this before,
    i neber p2p any game before, but this game i must!

• SanitycoreSanitycore Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by BLueBEar

looks like a blue bear to me.

Lol nice...