Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neocron 2 released!

Well, 2 years in the making, this 'expansion' for Neocron is released, while it may not seem worth the 2 years work, the game is well worth a check if you are looking for a cyber-punk MMORPG.

You can find links to download the client, here - http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=113791

Note - The current company that handles account payments, (Click2Pay) do not stand in good stead with the Neocron community, as you NEED a Credit Card in order to sign up, however this is subject to change, should popular support for removing C2P mount.

Anyway, I'm sure you've all heard about Neocrons bugs/crashes/synchs/whatever, but in all honesty, its usually ex-players that are just pissed off about decision made to balance the economy, etc. Sign up for a trial account, but I BEG YOU, play it for more than 2 hours before you whine. Neocron is a game for high level players, and is one of the few MMORPGs that NEED skill, and isn't just about who has the better Armour/Weapons. Its not hard to get to high level, you can get to mid-level in less than a week, if you ask for the best places....

don't let pissed off people deter you from trying out this game, the only true FPS/MMORPG Cyberpunk game out there. I don't want to sound immature here, but FoMK isn't original, it is (IN MY OPINION) very much a copy of Neocron, with a different Item and leveling system.

Feel free to call me a fanboy for pointing out the fact Neocron has good points image