Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TOROcast- Podcast for TOR

jiveturkey12jiveturkey12 Member CommonPosts: 1,262

Holy Ewok babies guys!

www.theoldrepublic-online.com/

If your bored and you have some extra time listen to these guys, they are really keeping it fresh for the TOR fans right now.

-Jive

Comments

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832

Wow, folks are wasting no time on getting the Podcasts set up eh? I added a link to it on the sticky up top. Best of luck and I will make sure to download it ASAP!

Good luck folks and thanks!

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

Defiantly one of the better gaming podcasts I have heard in my days and the sites community is great so far.

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.

• jiveturkey12jiveturkey12 Member CommonPosts: 1,262
    Originally posted by Joliust

Defiantly one of the better gaming podcasts I have heard in my days and the sites community is great so far.

Theres a new podcast coming soon too, by a couple guys I know,  just wait till ya hear that one!

-Jive

• AlienovrlordAlienovrlord Member Posts: 1,525

They really are starting early on these, but I'll give them a listen.

But I really hate the opening music.

• JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

Originally posted by Alienovrlord

They really are starting early on these, but I'll give them a listen.But I really hate the opening music.

They are looking for something different but it probably won't be any better.

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.