Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for a good MMORPG

1. What I'm really looking for is a game that has a good following with lots of people to play with.
2. the other thing that I'm looking for is a really good PVP system.
3. Aswell as a good character development system.
4. I wan't something I won't get bored of in 6 months
5. also a game with unique concepts for a fighting system.

If there is an upcoming game I should wait for please advise aswell

If I could get a feedback from you guy listing off the top 5 games that match these specs that would be great.

thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

I know SWG is pretty neat.  You can join a faction and have open PvP vs the other side...

Only problem is when you see a Jedi that's from the other faction... unless you're god, run. :)

Lineage II and Shadowbane are faster pased games... they are focused around PvP, SWG isn't.

I know City of Heroes will become PvP when the City of Villans is released.  Don't know to much about the others.

A World of Warcraft Guild

What will he do next?
  • TheelyTheely Member UncommonPosts: 430

From my experiances I'm going to have to say Dark Age. I enjoyed their PvP system. Granted I'm not playing the game now but thats because I always play the game to much and get bored of them. Is wasn't because I wasn't having fun. I guess I have GADD (Gaming A.D.D.)

There is a reason for pvp - To obtain relics/keeps to give your realm bonuses
    The pvp was in certain areas - You could hunt and quest in the safefy of your own realm
    Skillwise, Everyclass has different paths that they could walk and you could also walk down other paths. (It also seems like there is given on which path that you should choose though. I hope they fix that sometime to make the other paths just as good)
    You have a Realm Rank, which is basicly just another level that you can only gain via pvp. You get realm points from these levels and you can more powers to futher your character (don't have to be max level to get them)
    Realm Rank was capped. So you had to level normaly as well to obtain higher ranking.

Anyways, that my reason for choosing Dark Age.

Cheers ::::20::

Win XP Pro
    AMD Athlon 64 3200+
    1600 Mhz FSB
    1 Gig PC3200 DDR400 RAM
    160 Gig Ultra ATA HD
    GeForce FX5700 256MB AGP
    SoundBlaster Live 5.1
    8X DVD+/-RW