Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

all the way in

TombsTombs Member Posts: 185

Over the last month I have pretty much talked myself into EQ2 and out of WoW.  I know you probably remember some anti-SOE posts and those are still issues that I have from the (almost) 5 years I played EQ.  Well, this game looks like it will rock and be "harder" than Blizzard's, which appeals to me so it is time for SOE and I to let bygones be bygones.

Over the last day or so I have studied up on the game (until yesterday I knew nothing about it other than it should have good graphics and needed the latest NASA comp to play) but am decided on a Barbarian Guardian (Queynos).

What I want to know is if you know of any big time power guilds making the move to EQ2 ( like Fires of Heaven and Tigole's- Legacy of Steel moving to WoW) and have a link to their websites. 

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805
    he has seen the light!image

• IowaYetiIowaYeti Member Posts: 468
    Tombs, I am in the same boat. SOE is getting their 2nd/final chance with EQ II, from me, and I only hope they and I are both pleased when the time comes.  Cheers to you..  image

~Yeti

...living up to the standard of typing with "twinkie fingers" one post at a time. lol 8-/

~Yeti

• MaselocMaseloc Member Posts: 175

Nice, Welcome back to EQ =) a world that can only be escaped for short periods of time

-Loc