Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No neutral or 3rd faction. bioware decide to copy wow further...

1235»

Comments

• VrazuleVrazule Member Posts: 1,095

I must be missing something, because I don't remember seeing anything that would remotely lead anyone to believe this is a PvP / RvR game, let alone focused on that aspect.  This is a primarily PvE game, so having multiple factions is a moot point.  WoW may be the leader in the genre, but it's far from setting the standard, considering they copied most of their ideas from EverQuest minus the hardcore timesinks outside of raiding.

This game is meant to be a story driven, personal journey that is extremely casual friendly.  Revealing WoW as the forced grouping / raid centric piece of crap that is truly is.  The forced grouping aspect is in regards to the reward system forcing you to do group content ( Instances / group quests / Raids) in order to get the BETTER rewards.  In this game, soloers and small groupers will be treated equally alongside other play styles rather than being treated as second class citizens like we are in every other MMO out there with the exception of City of Heroes.

With PvE raiding, it has never been a question of being "good enough". I play games to have fun, not to be a simpering toady sitting through hour after hour of mind numbing boredom and fawning over a guild master in the hopes that he will condescend to reward me with shiny bits of loot. But in games where those people get the highest progression, anyone who doesn't do that will just be a moving target for them and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay money for the privilege. - Neanderthal