Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World to be Unveiled Tomorrow

13»

Comments

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

I like the sound of this game. I'm hesitant about it though due to Funcom but I'll give it a shot after a month or so if it turns out well received.

• GreenChaosGreenChaos Member Posts: 2,268

I've been waiting for a contemporary alternate reality mystery solving MMO.

I will definitely being trying this out. And it is good to know this wasn't made by the same team that made AoC.

And I try many games I may not like, not that big of a deal, I like games what can I say.

And the girl in the trailer is my future wife.

• IlvaldyrIlvaldyr Member CommonPosts: 2,142

I'm definately liking the preliminary information that's coming out about this game, but experience has taught me to be suspicious of games promising radical and innovative changes to the genre. Tabula Rasa and WAR are two such recent disappointments.

And the girl in the trailer is a bit too "generic asian" to be hawt. Nice tattoos though.

Playing: EVE, Final Fantasy 13, Uncharted 2, Need for Speed: Shift
  • LocklainLocklain Member Posts: 2,154
    Originally posted by Ilvaldyr

I'm definately liking the preliminary information that's coming out about this game, but experience has taught me to be suspicious of games promising radical and innovative changes to the genre. Tabula Rasa and WAR are two such recent disappointments.
    And the girl in the trailer is a bit too "generic asian" to be hawt. Nice tattoos though.

Look familiar.

I am thinking there is a reason that the two women look closely related.  Could be due to the man at the helm or it could be a deeper reason yet.

It's a Jeep thing. . .
    _______
    |___image|
    \_______/
    = image||||||image =
    |X| \*........*/ |X|
    |X|_________|X|
    You wouldn't understand
  • DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

Never mind the girl - long live Wonkers!

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180
    Originally posted by Locklain

Originally posted by Ilvaldyr

Look familiar.

I am thinking there is a reason that the two women look closely related.  Could be due to the man at the helm or it could be a deeper reason yet.

Off topic, decided to buy this game, wondering why the offical site and this picture say M for mature when D2D says T for teen.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• DataDayDataDay Member UncommonPosts: 1,538
    Originally posted by Zzulu

It is hard to trust Funcom indeed, however, they did fire Gaute Godager and hired the man behind Dreamfall, so I have faith still.

Funcoms track record would make any investor and consumer overly cautious and pesimistic, and rightfully so. That we agree on. Remember however, an Adventure game is more of a narrative than anything else, its not an indicator of good design skills and or ability. Dreamfall is not a valid indicator of good design capability especially when switching genres, huge genre differences, and into mmorpgs.