Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open-Mindedness

Video. 

Originally found at Pharyngula.

An elegant demonstration of the frustrations that so many skeptics face in the world today -- and on these forums.  I think a few of you will enjoy it immensely.  I think a great many of you will not get it.  Enjoy.  

The video is 9:40 in length, but worth it.

- LC

Comments

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

Very Nice.

His other stuff is good as well, I am watching the one about coincidence and probability.

He is like a mixture of Pat Condell, Yahtzee and Michael Shermer.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• FishermageFishermage Member Posts: 7,562

Excellent video. Couldn't agree more.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Lmao this Needs to be posted as a Responce in Both sides of religious threads :P

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• FishermageFishermage Member Posts: 7,562
    Originally posted by Ekibiogami

Lmao this Needs to be posted as a Responce in Both sides of religious threads :P

You got that right.