Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO Console Votes

Ren_gawRen_gaw Member Posts: 4

Hello Eveyone

Well as you can see i don't post much but i really just wanted to flame this vote because after all the years of running on PC's, Atari's, Amiga's etc. and having my accounts hacked and tampered and just tired of buying and repairing my xb360's i definately would prefer to have any and all MMO's on my PS3 as since i've owned one from the day of release it's still running all my PS1, 2 & 3 games, playing my blu-ray & dvd movies, letting me surf internet sites i really don't need to be on and not being charged for anything other than my regular cable internet service.

So please all developers of any good MMO's, RPG's etc. release them on the PS3 if not first at least not last and certainly not before the Wii whatever, thanks.

Which console would you like to see MMOs released for?

PS3

17.5%

Who likes consoles?

44.9%

Nintendo Wii

14.0%

XBox 360

23.5%

Based on 16197 votes.

This is the vote that got me to want to make this post, mine obviously is in the PS3 17.5% because i don't want to shop repair upgrade any more PC's or buy repair any more 360's and certainly not bring a Wii into my home.

Comments

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

interesting

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• KingKaioKingKaio Member Posts: 48

I so agree with you dude. I would love for more MMOs come to PS3.  Unfortunetly PC fanboys like to claim only decent MMOs are developed for PCs, which is so not true. The only true MMORPG on console is Final Fantasy XI and that game is still one of the best out there (way better than WOW imo.)

Rapture will prove them wrong again