Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Waiting to mug the Fedex Guy?

Ok so the morning the game is to be released how many of you are going to be outside your store waiting for Fedex/UPS or whoever they get their games through to show up?  Haha I can see it now, a huge pile of computer geeks are going to rush in behind the package deliver men and try to be the first one to get their preorders and run out the door, drive home as fast as possible to beat everyone else logging on.

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

yea I'm probably gonna be sick from school that day

lol

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    I know a few people who are going to the local mall at midnight to get Halo 2.

A World of Warcraft Guild

What will he do next?
  • VersaintVersaint Member Posts: 43

I got same day delivery from EB. They are good with getting games to me on release day. Only problem is, I may hunting when it is released. ::::21::

• IowaYetiIowaYeti Member Posts: 468
    Just be careful callin off sick from work/school. I can't tell you how many times I have seen ppl get ganked by doing just that, not just games going live, but updates also. Hope to see you all on the 15th! image

~Yeti

...living up to the standard of typing with "twinkie fingers" one post at a time. lol 8-/

~Yeti

• MaselocMaseloc Member Posts: 175
    I think i might just take the entire Q4 off of work just incase and maybe Q1 2005 hehe, although then i'd be poor hmm difficult choice have money or play eq2 all day... nope not that hard eq2 it is!image

-Loc

• NehemiahNehemiah Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by Maseloc
    I think i might just take the entire Q4 off of work just incase and maybe Q1 2005 hehe, although then i'd be poor hmm difficult choice have money or play eq2 all day... nope not that hard eq2 it is!image

-Loc

LOL... you guys are nuts. But then again, so am I.

• MaselocMaseloc Member Posts: 175
    i just got my new computer chair from staples yay.. and now i forgot what i was going to post here.image

-Loc

• MinxxMinxx Member Posts: 45

I pre-ordered with next day delivery, and usually that means I'll receive it by 10AM on release day. If that is not the case, I will be very distressed and probably camped out at Fed Ex or whoever they overnight their products through!

Minxx

Minxx

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

woohoo

Lying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuc|{ is my roof.

-----------------Censored------------------