Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I for one...

Cry0manc3rCry0manc3r Member Posts: 10

Don't give a damn what you people think...

This place(mmorpg.com) is famous for it's quantity of trolls/haters/carebears...all that good fun.

What I find hilarious is that not ONE of you haters has any VALID reason for hating this game other than a horrible launch, while, oddly enough, it's PAST the launch faze and all of that junk is already fixed. You people(I use that term loosely, as I refuse to admit humans are as stupid as some of you) just keep on truckin' in your semi full of hate, stupidity, and ignorance.

Im buying this game as soon as possible. I know it's in BETA PHASE so it'll be hard to get a copy, but I'll try nontheless, as I refuse to go back to WoW or CoH.

BTW, the reason I caps'd beta phase is because you people fail to realize it's still in beta phase. This is NOT the finished product. Close, but it is not. I do NOT care what Tasos said, it's his job to lie to you and you're an idiot for believing him.

I have not played this game, BUT I plan to try it as all the reviews I've got from all the intelligent people I've met and talked to about it are good reviews.

Now, if you will, SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT YOUR DISLIKE FOR THIS GAME. NO ONE GIVES A FLYING #@$% what you think, and that's already been proven as more and more people buy it even after they've read your little 9 year old rants in these trash-filled forums.

/done

/case-closed

/stfu

/gtfo

Comments

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Originally posted by Cry0manc3r

This place(mmorpg.com) is famous for it's quantity of trolls/haters/carebears...all that good fun.
    What I find hilarious is that not ONE of you haters has any VALID reason for hating this game other than a horrible launch, while, oddly enough, it's PAST the launch faze and all of that junk is already fixed. You people(I use that term loosely, as I refuse to admit humans are as stupid as some of you) just keep on truckin' in your semi full of hate, stupidity, and ignorance.
    Im buying this game as soon as possible. I know it's in BETA PHASE so it'll be hard to get a copy, but I'll try nontheless, as I refuse to go back to WoW or CoH.
    BTW, the reason I caps'd beta phase is because you people fail to realize it's still in beta phase. This is NOT the finished product. Close, but it is not. I do NOT care what Tasos said, it's his job to lie to you and you're an idiot for believing him.
    I have not played this game, BUT I plan to try it as all the reviews I've got from all the intelligent people I've met and talked to about it are good reviews.
    Now, if you will, SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT YOUR DISLIKE FOR THIS GAME. NO ONE GIVES A FLYING #@$% what you think, and that's already been proven as more and more people buy it even after they've read your little 9 year old rants in these trash-filled forums.

/done
    /case-closed
    /stfu
    /gtfo

I have a reason to hate DF....

YOU!!

thanx for giving me reason though.....

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• econ24econ24 Member Posts: 45

I love Darkfall.  It's like a steaming pile of shit attracting the annoying flies that nobody wants around.  Let's hope it lasts forever!!!

• StrixMaximaStrixMaxima Member UncommonPosts: 865

I do NOT care what Tasos said, it's his job to lie to you and you're an idiot for believing him.

Tee hee, I love ready-to-serve jokes. Don't sell yourself so cheap, son.

There are plenty of reasons why people dislike DF and Aventurine. Some better than others. Whether you can cope with them like a grown-up is your business, and no one else's.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

/done
    /case-closed
    /stfu
    /gtfo

I find these points quit interesting.  Try to get your copy and play then come back and give us a few more points. If you do or don't I really don't care. I for one will not pay for beta. But then again you don't give a flying #@$% what I think.

EDIT: the reason its hard to get a copy is because they limit the pop, not because it's still in beta phase.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• RespitRespit Member Posts: 770

/done
    /case-closed
    /stfu
    /gtfo

Maybe This Will Help  <--- Click There

DarkFall FAQ - Read then Question with Boldness

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989

oh wait...all of us being negative about the craptastic DF game....are just views from people who have never played it.....so we are all....wrong someehow.....

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

Your name here fits you well. That being said that is most illogical bullshit I ever read. It is released and is called a limited release there is nothing beta about it except the product itself. Pay for a watered down lifeless game that's your choice.

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785

Why are these "hardcore" Emo kids all DF fanboys?

Never seen so many emo kids kick whine and scream about a game before.**LEAVE DARKFALL ALONE!" Sob!!**

• X-PorterX-Porter Member Posts: 229

It appears to be some new form of fanbot which claims this was meant to be a Beta period rather than an actual launch, and that Tasos really does lie to the gaming community and it's our fault for listening to him.

Gentlemen, we have witnessed a Technological Singularity.

Skynet is online!!

• AtomicZombieAtomicZombie Member Posts: 76

Thread Locked: Trolling

On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.

This discussion has been closed.