Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back to SWG...

milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580
I just received an email today to come back to SWG for 10 days so I willimage The only problem is I want to know which server most of you play on...and since it's been a long time since I've played (I played from release until last december..almost a year ago! lol) and wanted to know if any of you can recommend a good starting guild for "new" players thanks in advanceimage

MMORPG's Im currently playing: The Sims Online, Second Life, Asherons Call 2, EVE, and City of Heroes

MMORPG's I've played: Star Wars Galaxies, Anarchy Online DAOC, EQ, WW2 Online, and Knight Online

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

hey welcome to the forums!

Try Chilastra server.

There are some great players there.

Originally posted by WizGamer
    Now hear me out, its just an opinion, I don't want yours. .

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• LumaLuma Member UncommonPosts: 34

Hi I am also thinking of coming back to SWG but was wondering what meele class does the most damage, I play a scapper in CoH and want a charater along those lines. Back when I first played SWG I was a pikemen but it did not seem as a very effective meele class. I am thinking of going fencer with all those bleeds. Maybe sowrdmann but they sound too much like tanks. There is also the Tera Kia master but never really liked the idea of fighting with my hands. So is the fencer a good damage dealer for the brawler set? I know some may say you will die alot being a pure damage dealer but i am use to that because of COH, that and i am also planing to take medic as a second job so hoply i won't die to much. Also are Roaidins good fencer since they get a plus to one-handed weapons (if  I remeber right) it is either that race or Troadions. Thanks

• mcr525mcr525 Member Posts: 117

TKM is fantastic damale deler and Master Swordsman is also extremely effective at the moment. Pikeman seems to be popular also. Go with whatever suits you best.

• PyscoJuggaloPyscoJuggalo Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

Don't come back, the game is DOA, even with JTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what to do instead:

-Find another MMORPG

-Read some books

-Become an alcoholic

-save your money

-------------------------------
    SWG=SOE=BAD

Remember that rule!!!! Oh BTW I am a JTL Beta tester;)

--When you resubscribe to SWG, an 18 yearold Stripper finds Jesus, gives up stripping, and moves with a rolex reverend to Hawaii.
    --In MMORPG's l007 is the opiate of the masses.
    --The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence!
    --CCP could cut off an Eve player's fun bits, and that player would say that it was good CCP did that.

• beastmistresbeastmistres Member Posts: 3

Its really a pretty good game if you get a few friends to play with.  A guild is a good thing to go for.  Find a good guild and they will help you and you can have fun playing with them.  Make sure they dont have a down attitude though like some players seem to have fallen into lately. 

There are still alot of things to do in the game even without JTL .  I am a beta tester for it also by the way.  Dont know how i feel about it yet as it has not gone live but it looks like it has potential.  We will see.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
    body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy
    shit...what a ride!"

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
    body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy
    shit...what a ride!"