Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Champions Online.. Have to wait at the door check email daily or miss out!

As it turns out, you have to really be on your emails as I have found out that, I have missed 3 chances at the mere 1 day Champions Online beta. I dont get the point of 1 day a week, or month, or whatever they're attempting. But I would have to say this is an issue. I would like to hope that they plan to give a full open access to the beta testing rather then,, "oops didnt check your email, you missed your 24 hours of beta play.

One has to wonder is that just cocky on there behalf? or perhaps they are scared of people finding out to much to soon? I could kinda see that a bit. One could speculate all day, but either way, the 24 hour beta passes have got to go.. Give us a week, atleast.

Comments

• Msly007Msly007 Member Posts: 15

Play times are always the same...wed 5-9PM..fri 5-11PM PDT...so nothing new and no missing out on a change if you dont make it..

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049

What the previous poster said.  If you got an email to join the next playtest (and sounds like you've gotten 3 of them) you are in the closed beta.  This phase they are only testing 2 times a week and gathering feedback.  Before each playtest there's a patch to the current content that they are looking to test.  It will be interesting to see when they put the whole thing together and allow for playtesting from the beginning to end.