Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Social game [EU]: LOTRO or SWG?

malfarionmalfarion Member UncommonPosts: 25

Hey!

I have both games, but none of them is having an active subscription.

They both have something that I like, player housing.

I'm enjoying both games equally, but I don't have time for both - so I am asking you for your advice.

What game do you think I should be playing?, mainly for the game content and social activity.

Comments

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

My honest opinion is that LOTRO is the stronger game. SWG is an older game and even today players have a distaste as to how SWG changed 4 yrs ago.

LOTRO is a very solid PVE game and has one of the most immersive enviornments around. PvP is not so developed.

Hope this helps

• xbellx777xbellx777 Member Posts: 716

i would go with lotro. swg will hopefully die sometime soon while lotro is a pretty steady game with a good pop.

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

LOTRO is simply a better game. Especialy after the NGE.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

You have played both? then sorry you are the only one person who is able to make the decision of which of the two would be better suited for your social needs, as both can be very social. but one can also see both as not being very social, totaly depending what type of gamer or playstyle a person has.

I understand you seek advice but with a question like yours you are really the only one who is able to answer that's the only advice I atleast can give you.