Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two questions (help needed)

Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860

Hi,

Could anyone enlighten me in these two issues please?

1. How do i remove a marked game from my personal settings? I made a mistake choosing a game from the game list in my profile settings and I could not find a way to remove it.

2. How can i browse more user comments from the "hype" or "review" section of the games? I found a link which states "click to see all user comments" but it will display up to 10 more comments even if there are many more, and there appears to be no means to browsing any previous comments to those.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• LordTyrielLordTyriel Member Posts: 10

2.) For your Second question I do have an answer, in your setting you should be able to pick how many comments you would like to see in every page, in this case you have 10 as default, you can change it to I think up to 25 or more I forget although I would try changing it from your settings. Don't worry its not hard to find.

1.)  Could you give me more details...... Couldin't you mean favourited?

• Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860
    Originally posted by LordTyriel

2.) For your Second question I do have an answer, in your setting you should be able to pick how many comments you would like to see in every page, in this case you have 10 as default, you can change it to I think up to 25 or more I forget although I would try changing it from your settings. Don't worry its not hard to find.

1.)  Could you give me more details...... Couldin't you mean favourited?

wow, thanks for the help i had almost given up on this thread, hehe.

yes, under profile you are able to choose the games you have either played, currently playing or would like to play. i have not figured out a way to reverse a game which, by mistake, i saved as either played, currently playing or otherwise.

in otherwords, once you "save" a game on that list its added to your profile and you can modify it to either "played", "currently playing" or "would like to play", but how do you get rid of it completely from your profile?