Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you Melee Attack while Moving? Is the game Auto Played for you like Guild Wars?

tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

From the looks of this video, it seem as if the Melee Gameplay is all Auto Played like Guild Wars.

Where you cant move while Meleeing, and the game Auto Runs for you. Is this true.

If not, Please explain the controls.

Because I find Auto Movement in MMORPG to be a turn off

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

You can move.  Players that move while melee or any type of combat will get a bonus to there stats. Watch this video and they will explain it. Look at 2:50 www.gamereactor.no/grtv/

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351
    Originally posted by tro44_1

From the looks of this video, it seem as if the Melee Gameplay is all Auto Played like Guild Wars.
    Where you cant move while Meleeing, and the game Auto Runs for you. Is this true.
    If not, Please explain the controls.
    Because I find Auto Movement in MMORPG to be a turn off

What are you talking about?  You can freely move while meleeing in Guild Wars.  And what is "auto run"?  The substitute for having to hold down the "run forward" key as is common to many games?

• RamusamaRamusama Member Posts: 4

Dont know if i did understand the question but.

Yes you can run and melee at the same time(to use some skillss you will need to stand still) but no there is no auto run to target. You can auto run like most other mmos whit numlock but this will only make you run in a straight line and you will not follow your target.

• judex99judex99 Member UncommonPosts: 392

There is auto run to target, but yes you can move while figthing.