Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW RACE NAMES REVEALED!!!

CaligulugCaligulug Member Posts: 283

With recent developments and also the released decisions of ND that were made obvious on the GDC video I would like to purpose some race name changes.

Octavius will now be called, The Fluffy Flower Pickers.

Quantars will now be called, The Sweater Knitters Coalition.

Solarain will now be called, The Pencil Pushing Nancies

I think these race names are far more appropriate for this style of game.

If you have any suggestions for better names feel free to add your own.

Comments

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Since reading about the determination to add instanced battle grounds (battle space) my proposals are,

Octavians: Asteriod Nukers Undivided Society

Quantars: Peoples United Society of Spacing Yachts

Solarian: Community for Liberation and Intergration of Terrifying Organisms Revered In Space

I think these new names pretty much describe what I think of battle space!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• smoothmoovssmoothmoovs Member Posts: 36

epic fail thread. please delete

• AtomicZombieAtomicZombie Member Posts: 76

Caligulug,

There is an existing thread here that appears to echo your sentiments on this topic.  Let's keep related opinions and thoughts on the matter under one thread for continuity.

~AtomicZombie

On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.

This discussion has been closed.