Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

have a question on a new server to transfer to

nakumanakuma Member UncommonPosts: 1,310

I played on melendor server. I loved the game, but the fact was i left due to not being able to group with alot of people, so i was stuck at around lvl 36 with my hunter. so what I am asking what server has the best population currently. I want it understood I left due to grouping/pop problems I found with melendor, If i could find a server to play on with a healthy pop i would try to come back as this game was in fact fun, and i loved the epi-logue type quests was just ashame I had such hard times getting a group to do important quests requiring multiple people.

Let me know what you guys can do. I appreciate it, and hope to see you on whatever server is the most suitable :). ill cross my fingers.

3.4ghz Phenom II X4 965, 8GB PC12800 DDR3 GSKILL, EVGA 560GTX 2GB OC, 640GB HD SATA II, BFG 1000WATT PSU. MSI NF980-G65 TRI-SLI MOBO.

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Basically there are 3 well populated servers, Brandywine (biggest), Elendmir (sp?) and Landroval. And the rest are all low population.

Turbine really needs to merge the rest of the servers, but I guess they are afraid of what kind of message it sends.

I play on Landroval, and frankly, my experience has been similar, frustration in finding groups. So I wouldn't recommend that server, to be honest.

I think part of the trouble is the game design. There are so many group quests and instances, yet there is very little reward for grouping otherwise. So people don't do it unless they have to, and there's no icentive to go back and help others, apparently (though having some 60 level guy do the instance for you isn't much fun, either...)

But I think it's also just part of the community. All the people who think they are too good to play WoW come here, and they won't have anything to do with you unless you are as lifeless as they, living in the game 15 hours a day.

(I sort of like the game, but I really hate the community)

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there