Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blessing License! Best item ever!

2»

Comments

• vonkeitzvonkeitz Member Posts: 166

i just bought a blessing potion which you can use for 50 battles the effect will be aditional 50% attack power 10% defense and 50%exp its cool.. but i havent used it yet maybe ill use it on weekends haha.. i only bought 2 because it is pretty expensive i dont have enough money to buy all. it cost me 17m.. i hope i got more money to it all

• trapezoniantrapezonian Member Posts: 124

The good thing about the stamina system is that it is for anti bot leveling and farming. Also it encourages players to try out other features of the game while they have no stamina. I just think that there should be an npc that regenerates your stamina, maybe pay 1million gold for a full stamina regen.

• Nephilim26Nephilim26 Member Posts: 118
    Originally posted by trapezonian

The good thing about the stamina system is that it is for anti bot leveling and farming. Also it encourages players to try out other features of the game while they have no stamina. I just think that there should be an npc that regenerates your stamina, maybe pay 1million gold for a full stamina regen.

is it really true  it's the first time i hear about the npc that regeneratesyour stamina?

what is the name of the npc?

thanks!!

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

The best way to regain stamina is to stay logged on while you sleep or are AFK.  Every ten minutes you will gain 1 stamina. meaning 6 stamina for every hour.  Only problem is at the 6am refresh, if you have over 60 stamina it's reduced back to 60 :(

I've heard rumors of them adding in Stamina Pills or something of the like, that you can by from the item mall, but as of now there's only 3 ways to regain stamina.  The 6am reset sets your stamina to 60 (120 for lower than level 50) no matter what your stamina is, if it's higher you lose stamina :(  You can give gifts, share info, or answer help requests (limit 5  each day, resets at 6am).  The last is for every 10 minutes you spend without fighting you will gain 1 stamina.

I hope in the future they will add Will Pills and/or Stamina Pills that increase these two.  Trying to do the persuade  resident title quest took me forever, need faster will regen hehe.

• vonkeitzvonkeitz Member Posts: 166

instead of buying a blessing license i would rather buy blessing potion in the market its around 7m to 8m it depends.

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

why dont you use the item mall to buy or buy in the market. just buy that blessing license and if i were you i will use it only every weekeends because theres a 150% drop rate of experience.

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Well, it's ultimately a better deal, at least at item mall prices, to get the license than blessing potions.

It's 11 potions for $10. Basically 550 fights, since each potion is 50.

Blessing License is 5 more, but it's 1500 fights (50x 30 days). And that's actually not counting the bonus stamina you get.

I broke down and bought one. The leveling past 95 isn't super horrible, but it's not as fast as it was. I like the experience, but on the downside, it makes the game too easy. At least where I am, in Yggdrasil.  Where I used to have to think to win fights, I can just plow my way through basically just by clicking.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

i also gonne buy this blessing license when i reached level 95., for me to level up fast

cause i wanna try the high class mercs and also my character  if it is strong enough to battle the server vs server..!!  ^^

hi there guys did you try to use the blessing license is it really that great?

cause i will surely goona try it soon!!

• pinoyjesterpinoyjester Member Posts: 81

i've heard good things about the blessing license... i think ill try it when i reach 95

Originally posted by pinoyjester

i've heard good things about the blessing license... i think ill try it when i reach 95

me too cause we all know what blessing license can do!!