Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP Chararcter Custimization changed?

PatchDayPatchDay Member Posts: 1,641

I logged into GW for first time in many months other day. I noticed that I can longer pick different equipment and armor pieces anymore? I'm just stuck with some default armor and no option to pick different ones.

Did this change? Do I have to go ingame on my PVP char and buy the armor pieces? How do I unlock option to use different armor?

I know different between PVE and PVP characters mind you. I'm not looking to put elite looking armor on. just something diff from default.

Comments

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Create your character and go into the game click "J" and you get to choose between the most non-elite armors.

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

Godliest is right, use the PvP J menu for equipment and armour and the K menu for secondary profession and skills

Also, you can use Balth Faction at the zaishen rewards vendor to unlock heroes, skills, armour and other things as you PvP more

imageimage

• skydragonrenskydragonren Member Posts: 667

lol wow. This can't be a serious post.

• PatchDayPatchDay Member Posts: 1,641

Thanks godliest and lonesamurai, it can be confusing coming back from a long break heh

• skydragonrenskydragonren Member Posts: 667
    Originally posted by PatchDay

Thanks godliest and lonesamurai, it can be confusing coming back from a long break heh

Sorry, I just thought you were trying to be funny.

All you had to do was ask in chat in game and I am sure one of the non kiddie players would have helped you out.

But yeah what Godliest said is all you need to do.