Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What if men did not exist..?

GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Can you imagine what a mess it would be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uLECuGK07U

(No, this is not a serious thread, don't email me)

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I find it kind of sad that having a sense of humor and posting on a forum now must be acompanied by a disclaimer like you did stating that "this is not a serious thread, don't email me".

People are way too sensitive these days and need to pull that rather rigid stick out of their behinds and learn to laugh.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216
    Originally posted by Illius

I find it kind of sad that having a sense of humor and posting on a forum now must be acompanied by a disclaimer like you did stating that "this is not a serious thread, don't email me".
    People are way too sensitive these days and need to pull that rather rigid stick out of their behinds and learn to laugh.

if it was anyone else that posted this then i would agree. But since GL's earlier troll attempt i think it would keep the flames down if he did add a disclaimer.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by tvalentine

Originally posted by Illius

if it was anyone else that posted this then i would agree. But since GL's earlier troll attempt i think it would keep the flames down if he did add a disclaimer.

It wasn't a troll attempt, the off - topic forums of today aren't what they used to be and I'm having a pretty hard time to adapt to the much more sensetive off - topic community we have today.

It turns out some people were unhappy with the message I posted in that thread, and we can't have someone not happy.

not on the internet.

so I asked a mod to close it and added a warning here.

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

Consoles are teh suck.

Whats your email address?

I have a 5 meg compilation of including that one going round on the email funnies.

Originally posted by baff

Consoles are teh suck.
    Whats your email address?

[email protected]

It's my work adress, so don't spam it please.

• GreenChaosGreenChaos Member Posts: 2,268

Great find.

• vonomousvonomous Member Posts: 357
    Originally posted by Gameloading

What id men did not exist..?

Women would find a replacment... http://www.youtube.com/watch

"If you can't out wit them, report them till they're banned!"- PopinJ'

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Not that this isn't funny video, but wasn't it just recently posted on here a week or two ago?  

I would like to answer your question.  " What if men did not exist..?"

This world would truly suck.   Same goes if someone asked What if women did not exist?  Again the same answer.   See the reason is simple.   We need each other.    We compliment each other.     You know that Ying & Yang symbol.    You know what night and day is?   Simple answer we need each other and I am so glad there are men.   Thank you for being here.  

Originally posted by Teala

Not that this isn't funny video, but wasn't it just recently posted on here a week or two ago?  

This world would truly suck.   Same goes if someone asked What if women did not exist?  Again the same answer.   See the reason is simple.   We need each other.    We compliment each other.     You know that Ying & Yang symbol.    You know what night and day is?   Simple answer we need each other and I am so glad there are men.   Thank you for being here.  

Okay, fine

Better?

damn you political correctness!

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Gameloading

Originally posted by Teala

Okay, fine

Better?

damn you political correctness!

LOL!   Great one!  Love this!

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

If men didn't exist, then I wouldn't be around so I think that would suck.  If women didn't exist that would suck too.  So I say keep em both.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

What if men did not exist..?

Lesbianism and vibrator sales would skyrocket.  I would probably go into the sex toy industry and make a killing.  Oh wait...I wouldn't be here, so scratch that.

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

I can't imagine that men wouldn't exist.. It's like "NO man is an Island". God created men and women to balance the humanity... our existance has a purpose.. For me i would'nt think that they don't exist. :(

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

• NarugNarug Member UncommonPosts: 756

There may be alternatives depending on what you're talking about.

Pucker up baby!

This could serve as a dashing replacement.

Well.  I tried!

AC2 Player RIP Final Death Jan 31st 2017

Refugee of Auberean

Refugee of Dereth

• superumbersuperumber Member Posts: 3

" What if men did not exist..?"

the forum will be dead, we cant play mmorpg games its horrible