Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a doctor in the house??

ChamberlainChamberlain Member Posts: 103

Hi all.

I come from a long line of MMO experiences, and I won't bore you with the list, but I just downloaded the CoH trial on Friday, and didn't expect to really care about it, but damn I'm hooked!  I subscribed Sunday morning after exploring the first 10 levels or so, and it's really alot of fun, maybe what I've been looking for in this post-WoW MMO wasteland I've been wandering in for the past few months.

Ok, with that being said, my first character was a Doctor.  I've always had this character in my mind as a comic book hero, and I finally have a game where I can bring him to life. 

I'm looking for a SG, preferably on the virtue server, that specializes in a medical theme.  My character is level 10, and a science blaster.

OR, I'm looking to start one.  If you're interested, then you could drop me a line in game.  My Character's name is Dr. Redline. 

I know level 10 isn't much, but I'm doing as much researching and experimenting as I can, because I plan on playing this one for a long time to come.

OR, if you have a medical based character, post here with the details.  It would be cool to hear what others have come up with :)

Thanks!

Science flies people to the moon. Religion flies people into buildings.