Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jaded SWG fan

I for one am looking forward to this new STAR WARS title.

I will with hold my judgment tell this game is released.

At least its not a Sony game...Woot

Comments

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

I hope you don't follow many other SWG vets and think this will be like SWG. Get the Star Wars out of your head first, and look at the gameplay itself.

• lornjlornj Member Posts: 334

yep this isnt SWG in any shape, form or fashion. its not going to be anything like pre-cu or any of that other stuff. 

• RXvipRXvip Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by D3mis3

I hope you don't follow many other SWG vets and think this will be like SWG. Get the Star Wars out of your head first, and look at the gameplay itself.

No,No don't get me wrong !! I have a vary good felling about this title,got SWG out the way some time ago.

But it does look promising don't it !!

Dare i say I'm just thankful that its not a Sony game,I think Ive had my share of that company,I just found this site and glad i did,hey fellow peeps.

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832
    Originally posted by lornj

yep this isnt SWG in any shape, form or fashion. its not going to be anything like pre-cu or any of that other stuff. 

And for this SWG Vet....I am eternally grateful to Bioware for that!

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• RXvipRXvip Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by BaronJuJu

Originally posted by lornj

And for this SWG Vet....I am eternally grateful to Bioware for that!

Yes,yes,i dont want this to turn in to a " I HATE SONY THREAD " Go baby GO Bioware.

• RaiizenRaiizen Member Posts: 177

go download kotor and play that and get the picture of what this will be its not SWG in anyway

• demalusdemalus Member Posts: 401

So the only reason you are excited about this game is that it isn't being made by Sony?  (I'd like to see the look on your face when you find out how many non-Sony games are out there...)

• CaldicotCaldicot Member UncommonPosts: 455

I knew there was a reason I didn't play swg. Now I'll be able to enter swtor completely unbiased :)

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan