Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Watch Out for Wk Championship!

BurnRubberBurnRubber Member Posts: 67

i recently participated in a wk championship a while ago. i didnt know the tournament style was different from the freeleague where you battle in your same division. i'm currently a div11 and i went up against a div3... never stood a chance. hahaha! anyway its a big price (if i remember right its a heavenly horse mount and atlantis gold coins. no wonder div1 guys usually grab it. even though i lost, it was still worth it since i got a silver coin(its around 175000 when you sell it). so there, try it out some time.it might be worth your time too.

Comments

• trapezoniantrapezonian Member Posts: 124

This tournament encourages to keep on leveling and strive to get to a higher division.

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

Honestly, I haven't try to participate in this tournament..I still need to prepare myself to be able to join the tournament.. heheeh

Anyways, of course you can see lots of high levels in the tournament.. and also I don't know if the setting is like in free league? you are spawned in the covered arena..

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!