Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help with Arena team.

glommaglomma Member Posts: 209

Hi all, i am now wanting to begin getting into the arena circus, have played all the BG's alot, and think  i handle myself pretty well in there, i play the Paladin class, i have been looking for info on WOW HP, but i feel i need to ask for more here to, so here goes..

1) Is there any point in getting into arena now ?, i mean all other teams are prolly way ahead in gear and points.

2) Where do i set up a team on horde side ?

3) Is it only the winner team that gets points ?, or will losers also get some.

4) is it possible to join more than one team ?, maybe be in a 2v2 and also 5v5 .

If there are more important things i need to know, please tell

Thank you all.

ps. sorry for any mis spellings, english is not my native language..

Comments

• painbreakerpainbreaker Member Posts: 88
    Originally posted by glomma
    1) Is there any point in getting into arena now ?, i mean all other teams are prolly way ahead in gear and points.
    2) Where do i set up a team on horde side ?
    3) Is it only the winner team that gets points ?, or will losers also get some.
    4) is it possible to join more than one team ?, maybe be in a 2v2 and also 5v5 .

1) You can get into arena now, in one week, in a year, you always have the chance to get to the top with the right team. Sure the Top 10 are a bit unrealistic, but at the beginning you will fight against teams which aren't also as well, so 1700-1800 Points are possible.

2) I left WoW years ago, but I think you can set up a team in Shattrath (I don't know the newer cities, sorry)

3) Yeah, the winner takes it all. ^^

4) You can have a 2vs2 team, a 3vs3 team and a 5vs5 team, but you can't have 2 2vs2 teams, or 2 3vs3 teams etc.

I hope I could help you.

pain

When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end,
    the goddess descends from the sky, wings of light and dark spread afar.