Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today is just an ominus day...I dunno...something is going to happen..

2»

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

17 Die In Plane Crash in Montana     - most were children going on a skiing trip. 

• stillkillinstillkillin Member Posts: 221
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

Originally posted by Mandarr

www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/programs/Copy_of_press_release_0046.shtm
    Current threat level is at yellow, but perhaps we should bump it up to orange?  Heh.

We need a new warning system for this.  Right now we stand at a two girl alert.  If another female jumps in and says she's been having premonitions of impending doom, then we'll raise the level to a three girl alert.  At that point, someone will have to send out an advisory to start stocking up on supplies.  At this point, I would just suggest everyone make sure they have plenty of fresh water and new batteries for their flashlights.

Oh and stay close to the radio.  It will issue instructions as conditions warrant.

the only instructions anyone will hear this week are the following

good luck you are on your own

• KizionKizion Member Posts: 45

hmmmm.  yeah you r right!  it just happened, my  toilet just got stuck!!!!! Awful one!

• NarugNarug Member UncommonPosts: 756
    Originally posted by deviliscious

I had the same feeling today Teala.. maybe it is just womans intuition... I don't know if it is going to be that soon.. but I started having these same feelings 3 days before 9/11.  Hopefully it won't be that bad. But I know exactly what you are talking about, that feeling in the pit of your stomach, like it is in the air itself. I had it before my sisters car accident as well...  I actually called and checked on my family members today because of it.

I'd like to say males can have a warning system too. Women's intuition is strong however so I do value that but want to add male's sensings as well. (wanted to add that disclaimer)

Nostradamus himself knew his enemies were pursuing him on his visit to the Queen. Funny enough someone was asking about him at a tavern. He was able to stay in and avoid traveling that day. This was hundreds of years ago of course and he used astrology in his techniques.

I have feelings myself and I remember my dreams.

I'd add the subconscious is trying to tell something.

@Teala's News

I did indeed hear that sad news.  May they be at peace.

Edit: grammar removed the self story parts of my post

AC2 Player RIP Final Death Jan 31st 2017

Refugee of Auberean

Refugee of Dereth

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

I figured you would find something bad in the news and use it as validation, making really vague predictions holds as much water as saying someone will get shot or someone will be born, you can count on both those happening on a regular basis.

But you could always get your own show, like Sandra Brown or John Edwards, there is money to be made in vague and common predictions.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by CactusmanX
    I figured you would find something bad in the news and use it as validation, making really vague predictions holds as much water as saying someone will get shot or someone will be born, you can count on both those happening on a regular basis.

But you could always get your own show, like Sandra Brown or John Edwards, there is money to be made in vague and common predictions.

I have to agree here. And add one thing: I don't say that because of any gender or whatsoever, it's just that most people get those feelings and finding proof for them is easy. Just look at horoscopes: what are they except guesses? Most will be "one of your friend may have problems" or something else equally generic that can fit in all situations. The same goes for your feeling that something bad is going to happen - it can easily be tweaked to fit the situation.

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341

well, something did happen early this morning in riverside county. no, the sci-fags didn't get to me. it was some just as devious. i was woken up by a nasty tremor and rumble in my gut. those chilli-cheese fries and cheeseburgers i'd been eating for the last few days were barking at my bowels. i got up, ran quickly to the restroom, dropped my underwear, sat on the toilet, and proceeded to paint the walls of the toilet brown. inside of the toilet was a brown titanic. i got up, wiped, washed my hands, and went back to bed feeling extremely relieved.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Nothing good actually happened for me yet:

- Waiting on this asian girl to call me

- Wating on pics from my latin girl

- Wating on anybody else that was suposed to contact me back

- Can't figure out if spring break is done....

- Can't figure out what was put in the water to make white girls have curvy, thick booty

This is my day off so we'll see how much of this I get done.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• frunkiefrunkie Member Posts: 2

today is really an ominus day for me. My earphone is broken, psp is out of battery, and my dady quarrels with me

so sad...