Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

/r/ this boards closure

abhaighabhaigh Member Posts: 390

The game is dead. it's never coming back, time to close the door on the oven, turn the temp up to cremate, and scatter the ashes in Garriott's  wheaties

Nice going Dick, next time try harder and suck less

-=A=-

Comments

• kingleekinglee Member Posts: 103

Looks like your thread got at least thirty people here to read it--and consider that the person who would most like to see it closed and forgotten is Richard Garriott himself.    I'm sure he'd like to erase all the comments from history.

• AshkaelAshkael Member Posts: 166

I hope this board will remain here if only to remind us of why it's a bad idea to develop a game based on a cult of personality.

There's a special level of hell reserved for Richard Garriott, John Romero, Brad McQuaid, and Bill Roper.

• BroomyBroomy Member UncommonPosts: 487
    Originally posted by Ashkael

I hope this board will remain here if only to remind us of why it's a bad idea to develop a game based on a cult of personality.

^This.  I was rather disappointed that they closed the board here on MMORPG once the game shut down.  If only for the reason that people need to see WHY games are shut down and game developers learn how not to suck by seeing the mistakes others are making.

Current Games: WOW, EVE Online

• abhaighabhaigh Member Posts: 390

shameless bump for a thread that deserves to be on top of the stack

• SurfriderSurfrider Member UncommonPosts: 302

Locked:  Please don't raise dead topics.

This discussion has been closed.