Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to getting fast money in PWI?

Hey GUYS!

I wanna know how to get money fast in PW..

I'm lv 42 and never got 550k before T_T...

I really wanna get a mount,but I'll never get one If I being poor..

Anyone give me some way to get money fast?(Except selling DQ,Cash items,Rare pets)

Thanks.

Comments

• FeldazinFeldazin Member Posts: 36

ugh.. wut class are you? veno's make a ton of money and its kinda easy to get money that way, if ur not try doing fb's ur 45 so it wont be hard to get into fb squads fb29 drops a mold from the boss thats worth alot of money and fb39 drops a mold that u can make legendary armour with thats worth around 900k-1m each idk of money other ways also try pking red names half of them dont have angels so its posable they might drop something lol, good luck

.(....\............../....)
    . \....\........... /..../
    ...\....\........../..../
    ....\..../?¯.I.¯`\./
    ..../... I....I..(¯¯¯`\
    ...I.....I....I...¯¯.\...\
    ...I.....I?¯.I?¯.I..\...)
    ...\.....` ¯..¯ ?.......'
    ....\_________.·?

• SafraSafra Member UncommonPosts: 47

A level 42 what?

If you're a Veno - shame on you. Venos can make game gold fast and yes I know as I'm a mainly solo level 63  Veno.

If you'e not a Veno, roll one, magic only and learn how to farm DQ's. Learn how to use a pet effectively as a tank.

Yeah yeah you don't want to do DQ's - too bad. If you don't have money and actually you're not old enough to have income, then you have to PLAY the game.

Saying you don't want to do what the rest of us do to make game gold is just lame, and lazy. Perfect World isn't a chat room, it's a game where people sometimes socialize.

So get your self back into the forums and study up on where to farm DQ's. Then go farm and make game gold.

At LV50 I cleaned my stash of all the DQs I saved since LV12 and I made over 2 mil in game gold from that.  So you have ignored the BEST way to make fast game gold besides buying Cash Shop gold and selling it to players.

For those ignorant of this - most DQ (Dragon Quest) items sell in-game for 400-1200 game gold each. They drop frequently from mobs. They stack in Inventories and the Stash. There are two in-game quest to extend the Stash and Inventory so no excuse not to save some of them. This player just seems to be one of those hanging around public areas spamming "plz, i'm poor, plz?"