Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i start playing?

jp60jp60 Member Posts: 80

Was wondering if after trying to all the Popular mmo's out there and loosing intrest in each one after a couple of months. 

Should i try DAOC? I've heard it's a great game but haven't ever picked it up. And if you could give me some points on which 

"part" to start on because i guess there 3 parts of the game.

Comments

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Yeah..

If you like Viking Lore (Midgard is for you). Its more of a gloomier side of the game, but if you like Thor and the Gods, this is for you.

If you like King Arthur and the Knights Lore (Albion is for you). Its got more of a Dark Age time theme.

If you like Hippies (lol), Celtic and a Real Bright Fantasy setting (Hibernia is for you). I never saw so much green and unicorns.

I have played both Albion and Midgard. Migard is my favorite so far, but the underdog on most servers (i believe).

• sevitothsevitoth Member UncommonPosts: 375

You should definitely try it out. It may be an older game, but still one of the best.

A lot of people are resubbing to DAOC, because all the new games......err....well..... suck.

Currently Playing: DAOC Uthgard

Previously Played: UO, DAOC, Shadowbane, AC2, SWG, Horizons, COX, WOW, EQ2, LOTRO, AOC, WAR, Vanguard, Rift, SWTOR, ESO, GW2.

• RhiadenRhiaden Member Posts: 62

I am trying out DAoC, I currently play WAR, and saw the offer by GOA...

Unfortunately, it is only for EU DAoC, and the English clusters there are empty.

Going to try the 14 day trial US side, and if I like it, will get it.

Also, the EU trial includes all expansions etc, so for once, GOA are offering more than mythic :o