Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey I'm a "hard core" forum member now

KatrarKatrar Member Posts: 168

Does this mean I have the credentials to play Darkfall now?

Comments

• Bruticus_XIBruticus_XI Member Posts: 827

When you get "F5 Master" or "Tasos Ass Kisser", then you will. Gotta be able to buy the game before you can prove you're hardcore enough to play it!

• KatrarKatrar Member Posts: 168

Man, getting my papers in order is more difficult than I thought.

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

Originally posted by Katrar

Originally posted by Katrar: There is only one way to really determine if it is worth moving to a new game. Try it. =)

Try following your own advice and see what happens.

Originally posted by popinjay

Originally posted by Katrar: There is only one way to really determine if it is worth moving to a new game. Try it. =)

I don't have all the correct stamps on my hard core application, and my triplicate filing seems to have been misdirected.

I don't have all the correct stamps on my hard core application, and my triplicate filing seems to have been misdirected.

So apparently, when dealing with other games and your advice to people asking about them is give it a try as the only way to tell, but when it comes to a game you don't like and clearly have a bias against, your advice is.. bad comedy?

So apparently, when dealing with other games and your advice to people asking about them is give it a try as the only way to tell, but when it comes to a game you don't like and clearly have a bias against, your advice is.. bad comedy?

Bad comedy is always an option on the Darkfall forums. You should know that, you live here too.

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

WOOT GRATS DUDE!!!

Bad comedy is always an option on the Darkfall forums. You should know that, you live here too.

Your Deflection Skill rises +1!

Your Credibility Skill falls -2.

That clearly  violates the laws of forum physics. This is a zero sum game. For every fanboi there is a troll. For every skill loss there is an equivalent skill gain.

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332

That clearly  violates the laws of forum physics. This is a zero sum game. For every fanboi there is a troll. For every skill loss there is an equivalent skill gain.

You're hardcore now. Rules are no longer an obstacle. However, if it needs to be balanced out, I'd say your Humorous Posting went up +1 as well.

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • Nagrand99Nagrand99 Member Posts: 17

MMORPG.com SUCKS I'VE BEEN ON VACATION FOR 2 MONTHS AND NOW I'M FUCKING APPRENTICE COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!