Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW beta acc. Warlock lev 39 for SWG Jedi Knight acc!

hit me back if you have a jedi knight on any server.  my ways of contact include msn messenger at [email protected], email at [email protected], and AIM is found searching Casey Graika in the respected fields.  Thanks alot,

~Casey

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

while I do appreciate your enthuisasm, I think the odds of someone giving you their Jedi Knight SWG account for a temporary, disposable Beta account is about the same as you getting struck by lightning image

Originally posted by WizGamer
    Now hear me out, its just an opinion, I don't want yours. .

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• zimquatszimquats Member Posts: 301

actually I think the odds are more like getting struck by lightning twice. Or maybe falling out of an airplane and getting saved superman.

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    Some people. . . *shakes head*

A World of Warcraft Guild

What will he do next?
  • MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

Originally posted by En1Gma

while I do appreciate your enthuisasm, I think the odds of someone giving you their Jedi Knight SWG account for a temporary, disposable Beta account is about the same as you getting struck by lightning image

En1Gma, when did you become a member of the staff? 

--------------------------------------------
    Frodo has failed. Bush has The Ring.

----------------------------------------------
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580
    I wondered that too...congrats thoughimage

MMORPG's I've played: Star Wars Galaxies, Anarchy Online DAOC, EQ, WW2 Online, and Knight Online

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

It was a month in the making, but thanks guys!

Sorry to hijack this "questionable thread" lol

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• ThoomThoom Member Posts: 436

Say let me get a 10 day free trial of SWG and hook you up with a Jedi on the 10th dayimage

<sighs>

• IowaYetiIowaYeti Member Posts: 468
    3 SWG accts (25 completed templates in 8 Galaxies), all over a year old,  AND a Jedi, that was unlocked in Nov '03, trust me SWG blows...  I cancelled and deleted my info, didn't even sell it lol and yes, this is a idiotic thread, to trade a Knight for a Beta acct?  lol  please

~Yeti

...living up to the standard of typing with "twinkie fingers" one post at a time. lol 8-/

~Yeti

• ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312
    Actually, if you were a closed beta tester you can join the Final Stress for WoW but that's another topic.

As some things can be right and useless, can't some things be wrong and priceless? -Viktor Suikoden I

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Well first i think its against the rules of this site to trade.

Secondly only a real moron will do that trade even if he now hates SWG with a passion.

One word ebay.From selling a jedi account you can get a good amount of $$$$.Selling a WoW account thats also worthless now that the game is close release and will get char wiped.