Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does the guy on the front page Crimecraft picture look like Bruce Willis?

BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

I voted yes.

O_o o_O

Comments

• LostnThoughtLostnThought Member Posts: 10

I went ahead and voted yes, along with you. At first I was thinking "huh!?," but when I look I laughed out loud. There are some major similarities.

Easy to love, hard to forget.

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882

I also voted yes.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

lol almost makes it worth looking in to :P

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• RetroMonsterRetroMonster Member Posts: 288

A little bit.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I am under the impression that the company took famous contemporary actors and actresses and simply photoshopped them and added their own little twists to em. Matter of fact, Im fairly convinced they did that.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.