Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are mini's in daoc?

I constently see this spammed in the /region chat.

I been trying to look up the terminology and have asked in game, but apparently I am not getting any answers .............

And is there any other terminolgy for pick up groups I should know about? And are there level requirements?

Comments

• RageaholRageahol Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

mini's are ministrals

• andeemann10andeemann10 Member Posts: 237

Mini is confusing because the word is Minstrel. I don't think there are that many other confusing shorthands for classes. Warr is Warrior while Lock is Warlock. Most tend to be pretty straight forward.

------------------------------
    "Capitalism is currently working as intended."

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

If possible give us the context in which it was used.  As in give us the whole sentence or other words that acompanied it so that we could give you a better answer.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ShalrathShalrath Member Posts: 16

Its mini dragons,  for the dragon armor quests.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964
    Originally posted by Shalrath

Its mini dragons,  for the dragon armor quests.

That sounds about right. The region chat is usually spammed with 'mini' in midgard since we dont have minstrels but we do have skalds.

mini dragons it is! thats of course your playing other faction which has the ministrel class.