Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New player looking for corp.

slingblade9slingblade9 Member Posts: 21

I'm looking for a helpful corp to play with. I prefer one that uses voice chat.

I am currently downloading the game and will soon be making a character.

I used to play this game way back but only played about a month. I'm looking to stay this time and fully learn the intricities of this game. I am a mature and dedicated MMO player who has played many MMOs over the past several years, and I am looking for a great experience to have fun with this game.

Comments

• ZoMBiEXxXZoMBiEXxX Member Posts: 107

I think S.O.K is the corp for you. S.O.K has a large group of veteran players who help our new members everyday by doing Mining Op's or bringing new players along for level 4 missions so they can get some great ISK. If you are looking for help then you should definitly give us a try... type and EveMail to cpt Sobani and so you can join our channel and we can start getting to know you.

If you are interested in a 21-Day trial instead of a normal 14.. I can provide you with one.

"Da bigger da Orc, da stronger da Orc. Da stronger da Orc, da more dat's Orc's da boss. No wonder da Black Orcs is always da bosses!"
    - Splinta, a Goblin in the Bloody Sun Boyz tribe