Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EPIC CRASH.. the account page will be back up soon

smek1975smek1975 Member UncommonPosts: 73

Account page and forums crashed, NOT SOLD OUT, just crashed

It is hard to tell if a man is telling the truth when you know you would lie if you were in his place

Comments

• MMAnti7MMAnti7 Member Posts: 5

It crashed in about 2 minutes or less? Wow. And I bet we won't get any notice for the return of the accounts and buying privileges.

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

I don't know whether to laugh at this situation, because it  IS funny, or pity the people that are allowing Adventurine to step all over them.  I guess I'll laugh.

• oakthornnoakthornn Member UncommonPosts: 863

We will, but good luck accessing the page when that announcement is made :P

Rallithon Oakthornn
    (Retired Heirophant of the 60th season)

• FreedomBladeFreedomBlade Member UncommonPosts: 281

Oh man, yet another night trying to buy this game.....

I wish I had not gotten into Beta that way I would never have known how good this game is.

• oakthornnoakthornn Member UncommonPosts: 863
    Originally posted by junzo316

I guess I'll laugh.

I'm literally laughing out loud at myself as we speak for being an idiot. I should be patient and wait a good month to buy the game, but guess what?

I wantzz meee precccciousssss NOWWWWWW!!!  

Rallithon Oakthornn
    (Retired Heirophant of the 60th season)

• DrakkhenDrakkhen Member Posts: 195

AHHHHHHHHHH!

I hate Network Timeouts ...

• teknicianteknician Member UncommonPosts: 270

WTB 1x New Web Server

WTS 1x Stack of Developers

• tralaixtralaix Member Posts: 18

This is god awful retarted. Ive played on emulators that guys run out of thier house that work better.

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558
    Originally posted by tralaix

This is god awful retarted. Ive played on emulators that guys run out of thier house that work better.

the dont run web servers from there house

• VagelispVagelisp Member UncommonPosts: 448

"Update: We had to bring down the shop to fix an error we were seeing while the first orders were being taken that showed some users making a successful pre-order rather than an order. Those of you who show a successful pre-order will be enabled to enter the game after tonight's patch has been applied. Sales will be back up in a few minutes and we hope everything will be ok. We apologize yet again for the delay."

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=2890081#post2890081

• SdisticSdistic Member Posts: 2

It's just one fail after another.

• miekomieko Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Originally posted by downtoearth

Alrighty I'm gonna laugh at you because I have run a server out of my house, and my friends could all connect perfectly fine. So this company on a real server that they pay for truly does suck.

• teknicianteknician Member UncommonPosts: 270
    Originally posted by mieko

Originally posted by downtoearth

Alrighty I'm gonna laugh at you because I have run a server out of my house, and my friends could all connect perfectly fine. So this company on a real server that they pay for truly does suck.

Yes, but you also don't have as many people attempting to connect to your home server.  Of course, that is still no excuse for someone attempting to run an MMO.

• indiramournindiramourn Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Originally posted by oakthornn

Originally posted by junzo316

I guess I'll laugh.

I'm literally laughing out loud at myself as we speak for being an idiot. I should be patient and wait a good month to buy the game, but guess what?

I wantzz meee precccciousssss NOWWWWWW!!!  

LOL  Thanks for the smile, Oak.  And I sincerely do hope you get your order placed asap.