Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New MMORPG using the CS SOURCE engine

JNNiliJNNili Member UncommonPosts: 5

SO ya i was reading up on HL2 and CS Source and i heard about this new game that will use the hl2 source engine and that on its own seems pretty amazing.  but it has a late release date of 2006 or so...  so we got plenty of time.  the name of the game is  Twilight War: After the Fall

check out the website if you want http://www.twilightwar.com

just seems pretty interesting, any game using the source engine has got to be insane.  but then again in the 2-3 years till it comes out who knows what may be outdated...  just a shoutout

Comments

• HuntHunt Member Posts: 19

looks like an awesome game tnx for the link ::::08::

Why cant we subscribe with other ways then only a credit card(for example Paypal).

• KilguriKilguri Member Posts: 119

This would be interesting to see if they can port a FPS netcode into a MMOG netcode, granted, today with newer technology and innovative ideas it really boosts up the performance of FP engines on multiplayer modules, but I think its safe to say as of right now there is not one multiplayer game which has an upper hand on MMOGs.

------------------------------------
    Always run with scissors. The quicker you go, the quicker you'll get to your destination and the quicker you'll finish using the scissors, therefore significantly reducing your chances of injuring yourself

• mimmicmimmic Member Posts: 1

just so you know it has been done before. Lineage II is based on the unreal engine.

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    Its not uncommon for a game to use a previous games engine... it happens more then u think... the game looks sweet btw... but 2006? by then HL2 Graphics will be out dated....