Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online Roleplaying Guild: Phoenix Throne Server

CaidenCaiden Member UncommonPosts: 38

The Black Sun (Heavy RP/PvP guild)

-Various scrolls and posters are scattered around the lands, each reading the below-

''Balance...the dying dream. I ask you my bretheren of this world, will you fight?

No? Will you run, and live?

Then I have these words; shame on you.

This could be the greatest day of our lives, but you're going to let it be the worst. And I guarantee you a day won't go by in your life where you won't regret walking out, letting fear get the best of you.

Well...

I'm not going home. We've come to far, and I'm going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause. A day may come when the courage of this world fails, but it is not this day. The line must be drawn here, this far, and no further!

I'm not saying it's going to be easy, you'll work harder than you've ever worked in your life. But you know what? We'll learn, and get tougher with it. If a person grits his teeth, and shows real determination, failure is not an option. That is how winning is done. Believe me when I say, we can break this army. But I say to you, what every warrior has known since the beginning of time. If you are to be free men, then you must fight for that promise! Let us cut out their hatred! And they will know what we can do! Let no being forget how worthy we are! We are the Black Sun!

This is your time to seize the day, to never surrender!

Victory or death

And people of The Sun, now the world will know that our name is Law. When we tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they will never take our spirit!

Who is with me?''

OOC Information:

The Black Sun has been run on various games such as Everquest 2, Age of Conan, World of Warcraft, Runes of Magic and a few more. It's been a highly successful RP guild focusing on not just one aspect, but all parts of the game. My friend and I could not find a guild to our liking, so we decided to bring our old companion, The Black Sun, to Warhammer. If you are interested in joining, please contact myself or Kalyth in game, or post on our website.

The Black Sun

''Through the fire and the flames we carry on''

Leader: Caeden

Officers: Justicar Kalyth, more to come

Number of Members: Fairly new, open recruiting just started

Alignment: Neutral, accepting both good and evil characters

Races Allowed: All

Classes: All

Server: Phoenix Throne

Side: Order

We are a strong and friendly Role-Playing guild. Run by RP veterans of D&D and a great number of MMO's, we will run a guild covering every aspect of the game.

Description:

Founded by the prophet Caiden, the Black Sun is a reputable order of worldly peace keepers. The goal of The Black Sun is to gain a strong foothold in the world of Warhammer, and bring balance to the chaotic order of things. The Black Sun accepts all kinds of people from all over the world, aiding them in their goals and aspirations of fortune, power and fame. With strong and flexible leadership, members are free to work on their own doings, but are rallied to unite as an order at any time. We PvP, help when possible, and RP!

Rules:

All of these rules are common sense for the most part. As a leader, I am very flexible in my way of leading and am always open to the ideas of others. However if something comes up that I disagree upon, there will be no more say on that matter at all.

1) No out of character insults

2) No metagaming

3) Keep it In-Character when role playing! If something a character does upsets you, role play it out. Don't take it to another level of problems.

4) No abbreviations or any lingo what-so-ever. Examples are:

lol, rofl, lmao, jk, gtg, and so on

5) If you want to talk about religon and politics out of character, do so at your own risk. If it gets to out of hand, any player at any time is allowed to ask it to stop.

6) No smilies allowed in character. ''Nice to meet you! '' <---- Just no

7) Have fun! Really! We play games for entertainment, so don't forget about it!

8) Please use correct grammar as far as capitalization goes. It's hard for people to follow a lot of dialogue somtimes and we ask that you use capitalization.

9) Guild chat is in character at all times. All out of character should be said in the OOC channel, or marked with either (( or // or something similar.

Officer Positions:

Rankings:

Players will earn ranks based on:

1) Their understanding of the guild and its operations

2) How well they solve problems and work with other members

3) How well they act under stress

4) Keeping new role players informed and help them when needed

5) Helping organize events and meetings

6) Keeping the rules of the guild enforced

Ranks are as Follows:

Aside from the leader, the guild will have a few officer positions to help keep things organized and keep communication with everyone.

The Justicar: Kalyth

The Justicar is the guilds defender and organizer of combat. Their main job is to keep all members of the guild safe and help train and organize in Player Versus Player combat. The Justicar also runs the guilds guard force known as The Templari. The Templari are as sounds, the guards and keepers of order within the guild. They serve as the personal guard to the leader and other officers within. The Justicar can be any class.

The Eclipse Blade: (None assigned yet)

This officers job is to run special operations given by other officers and the leader. Other responsibilities include information gathering on other guilds and enemies, aswell as assassination. The Eclipse Blade has the option of running an order known as the Shadarim, who act as the special forces of the guild. Futher details are kept secret for privacy reasons. They will be revealed to the one chosen to fulfill this role.

The Eclipse Blade must be a Rogue or an Archer.

The Lore Keeper: (None assigned yet)

The Lore Keeper is the advisor and wiseman of the guild. Helping other members with questions about the world, lore of the game, quests and more, this job is very prestigious. The Keeper also serves as the advisor to the leader, aiding with opinions and insight on various tough decisions that may arise aswell as conflicts that may follow. The Lore Keeper must be a Mage or a Priest for Role Play purposes.

The Seraph: (None assigned yet)

The Seraph's job is to be the ambassador and people-person of the guild. They will be the leader in running role play events and keeping ties with allied guilds up to date and strong. The Seraph will act as a higher end messenger for the leader and other officers. The other role of this position is to be treasurer. Keeping track of finances and materials for crafting, the treasuring part of this job is equally important. Can be any class.

Hands of the Sun: (None assigned yet)

A Hands job is recruiting. They are the eyes and ears for the guild as far as new members go. They have less privelages within the guild as far as power goes, but are equally as important as a whole. A limit to this position as far as number goes has yet to be decided upon.

Recruiting:

Recruiting will be handled in a few ways.

If an application is approved on the website, the character will be invited to the guild and role played with in guild chat. Guild chat is in character at all times. It is a guild hall/tavern setting where the members of our guild meet to talk and relax. After they role play for a bit and we get to know them ICly, they will become a member. Characters we meet in game and role play with will not have to go through this. People who wish to join with their characters who need an In-Character reason for joining, we have set up that the guild has posted messages and posters around the world, mentioning that The Black Sun is recruiting. However something more in depth is workable with officers and myself. Maybe getting approached in a dream by Caiden or something similar. Who knows!

E-mail: [email protected]

MSN: As email

AIM: TheWiseMan132