Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gta San Andreas

pythonpython Member Posts: 2
has anyone heard about the new GTA ive heard that you can swim ride bikes fly planes theres new better cars and more property to buy this poll is to see how good you think the game will be

[i][color=red]python
[color=red][i]

[i][color=red]python
[color=red][i]

Comments

• HuntHunt Member Posts: 19

It will be a good game but they should also make it availeble for multiplayer

Why cant we subscribe with other ways then only a credit card(for example Paypal).

• HypeHype Member CommonPosts: 270

/agree...

A legit multiplayer GTA could absolutely rule all...

Has GTA done new York, yet? I think that would rock pretty hard, have different 'types' of crime syndicates to get involved in (Mafia, Yakuza, Gangs, etc) get ten of your best friends and try to take over the city while ten other guys are trying to do the same thing... and you get five buroughs to work across... add some informants so you can find people... sounds like big fun...

----------------------------
    City of Heroes Fanboy
    Future Game Designer
    All-around bad mutha-shutchomouf

The Illusion of Choice

• FalstaffFalstaff Member UncommonPosts: 78

Any Info on A PC Verson yet?

• BETRAMSBETRAMS Member Posts: 1

GTA:3 Was based on a few major cities:

The center island (2nd) was basically New York City, had a central park and everything. I am pretty sure the third island was supposed to be a Los Angelos area (Airport replicated LAX). The first City was an remake of an industrial Chicago.

--Hope this helps--

• littlemrsnowlittlemrsnow Member Posts: 5

Should be a pretty good gameimage

Hope they dont mess it up like gta3 and vice city...

they REALLY gutta have more houses to walk around in and more buildings to snipe off of... whats a good game without a good sniping spot image thats what i think...

• dischargedischarge Member Posts: 13

GTA definetly needs a co op multiplayer.  Think how much better it would make an already great series:  You could have one person drive with complete focus, while the other hangs out the window, firing at persuers; You could set up a trap, so one player chasing a car, and another in a car hiding at an intersection, so when the car being chased goes past the intersection, the second player can ambush and ram him out of control; there's so much more that could happen with co op, and a cool player vs. player would add a nice touch, but co op would definetly be a game changing effect. 

"Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

"Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

• lordthrawnlordthrawn Member Posts: 276
    I would have to agree a GTA multiplayer game would kick total ass.....if rockstar doesn't have multi in the next one i'm going to be pissed because i think they have done everything they could do with the single player...of course this game is going to be good because its the last one that sony has with rockstar under contract so maybe the next one they come out with will automatically come out for xbox w/some xbox live support image

• royalsea3royalsea3 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    There is a multiplayer for GTA series 3 and VC and I believe they are legitable since they haven't been stopped yet cause there currently working on making San Andreas ready for Multiplayer, but its at the mta.com something like that.

• xpenguinxxpenguinx Member Posts: 1

eh

i cant wait for San Andreas

• AtticuspunkAtticuspunk Member Posts: 15
    ok how many more thinghs can the put into GTA? the first 2 were cool but i`m expecting this onwe to be a HUGE let down. I mean really how many times can u be some badass gangster who kills people and hijacks jars and stuff  lets not make GTA another Tony hawks pro sk8er............

AtticusPunk
    ---------------------------------------
    FFXI-Ramik,Kujata server
    RS-Ramzia combat lvl 30
    SG-Specialty:infantry

AtticusPunk
    ---------------------------------------
    FFXI-Ramik,Kujata server
    RS-Ramzia combat lvl 30
    SG-Specialty:infantry