Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No One Really Posts Here

2»

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

The only way this could get better is if I could wack someone upside the head with my hat now and again.  That's all that's missing.

I'm gonna go that way >>>     .... anybody coming?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by Illius

The only way this could get better is if I could wack someone upside the head with my hat now and again.  That's all that's missing.
    I'm gonna go that way >>>     .... anybody coming?

::Raises hand::  OO OO WAIT FOR MEE!!!!!!

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Originally posted by FilipinoFury

I've been a member of these forums for an extremely long time and I have to say they've gone nothing but down hill in terms of the quality of the posts and the community. The above is a good example. Three or four years ago these forums were absolutely amazing. It appears to me that there are just way to many people.

....I'd have to agree with FF in a way. Yo where you been at anyway? FF in a way sometimes thats why we are here, even though we are Core Members of this site we can still regulate things to where we can still enjoy the place.

I have been posting on other forums heh, and working. A lot. For a period of time I totally forgot about this site and it's forums and got kind of bored when Murt and Kiamde both left and then all the other good posters gradually stopped posting as well. But im back for now at least, or until I hit 1000 posts since im shallow and that's all that really matters...

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?