Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

catch me up?

MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

I'm 90% sure im going to buy this game this weekend, assuming the store ever comes back up, and I was wondering if somebody can give me the updates on the races.

Is there still special circumstances for that one drow like race? is there(or is it known) if there is permenant stat discrepancies between the races? I know skills improve with use, but are stats increased, if so how are they handled?

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

Comments

• Xris375Xris375 Member Posts: 1,005
    Originally posted by Munki

I'm 90% sure im going to buy this game this weekend, assuming the store ever comes back up, and I was wondering if somebody can give me the updates on the races.
    Is there still special circumstances for that one drow like race? is there(or is it known) if there is permenant stat discrepancies between the races? I know skills improve with use, but are stats increased, if so how are they handled?

Alfar is the bad elf race. There are differences in beginning stats but the difference will equal out as you increase your stats with use such mining.

---
    And when we got more women on the team, it was like ‘No, no, no. We need puppies and horses in there.’ ”
    John Smedley, SOE