Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

plz help me find a game

yotam2010yotam2010 Member Posts: 7

Hello, all

today is the last free day of the game "Tabula rasa" i really loved the game and i want buy him if its

didnt was requit to pay each mounth...

plz if some1 know a game like tabula rasa mmorpg with a sight plz tell me!!!!!!!

HELP!

i am from israel so i guess my english is kinda bad XD

in sight i mean like in FPS i hope u will understand XD

Comments

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529

You enjoy Tabula Rasa, but you don't want to pay the monthly fee?

Is that right?

And you are looking for a game similar to it, but free?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

• yotam2010yotam2010 Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Capn23

Is that right?

i dotn care to pay on a game just not  each month...

for games liek CSS that u buy the disc and than u can play with out pay again.....

and yes i serch for a similar game but free or to pay only once!

ohh and its have to be allow to israel XD

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529
    Originally posted by yotam2010

Originally posted by Capn23

Is that right?

for games liek CSS that u buy the disc and than u can play with out pay again.....

Well, you aren't going to find any high quality MMORPGs that you don't have to pay each month for other than Guild Wars.

So I would say look at Guild Wars...I don't know if it will be like TR (I've never played TR), but it doesn't have a monthly fee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

• ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528

The only thing I can suggest is call up game list here, click on "genre" to sort them, and go through the Sci-Fi game descriptions. Sci-Fi is pretty thin compared to fantasy. For something close to TR? Planetside? Global Agenda? (not released yet) These are going to be subscription, there is really no way around that because there are only two econ models: Sub or cash shop. There is Guild Wars as another mentioned (which isn't Sci-Fi) and it is truly amazing that almost no one has tried to follow that one-time-pay model given GW's success. Bottom line: If MMORPG is your thing, get your credit card out.

• yotam2010yotam2010 Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Scottgun

The only thing I can suggest is call up game list here, click on "genre" to sort them, and go through the Sci-Fi game descriptions. Sci-Fi is pretty thin compared to fantasy. For something close to TR? Planetside? Global Agenda? (not released yet) These are going to be subscription, there is really no way around that because there are only two econ models: Sub or cash shop. There is Guild Wars as another mentioned (which isn't Sci-Fi) and it is truly amazing that almost no one has tried to follow that one-time-pay model given GW's success. Bottom line: If MMORPG is your thing, get your credit card out.

before soem days i saw global agedna and i was about to try but than i saw that my computer dont strong enough for this game =(

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    Originally posted by yotam2010

Someone else already said Guild Wars.  He's right.  While I haven't played Tabula Rasa, my understanding is that it was very up-tempo, rather than plodding along, and Guild Wars combat goes fairly fast, too.

Guild Wars makes you pay to buy content, but it's only a pay once and never again type of thing.  The game has been out long enough that they sell campaigns for a lot cheaper than they used to, so now it's something on the order of $50 or $70 to get everything.

And it has the advantage of being a really good game.  The "free to play" games usually have an item mall which means that in order to be competitive at the game, you have to pay a lot more than you would for a subscription in a pay to play game.

• LaoZhuZongLaoZhuZong Member Posts: 62

May I introduce you to the world of Anarchy Online.

You can play free account with Notum War.

If you dont mind about the graphics (no way near quality of TR tbh), the game play is deep.

Somehow if you like this game, why not pay a little to go into the beautiful Shadowland. You wont regret doing so.

Hate aliens? Well well, it got the best expansion Alien Invasion. Fight those pesky green creatures who dont stop harrassing your city. Or go to the alien playfield and mess up their life.

Many goodies to put the list here.

Try it out, download the game client from www.anarchy-online.com

Good luck

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905
    Originally posted by LaoZhuZong

May I introduce you to the world of Anarchy Online.
    You can play free account with Notum War.
    If you dont mind about the graphics (no way near quality of TR tbh), the game play is deep.
    Somehow if you like this game, why not pay a little to go into the beautiful Shadowland. You wont regret doing so.
    Hate aliens? Well well, it got the best expansion Alien Invasion. Fight those pesky green creatures who dont stop harrassing your city. Or go to the alien playfield and mess up their life.
    Many goodies to put the list here.
    Try it out, download the game client from www.anarchy-online.com

Good luck

AO isn't really an MMOFPS-type game though. TR and AO have completely different combat systems.