Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"AOC is pure win!!!"

I  kind of chuckled when I read the posters name and thought about somene here who used to post under that name and many others and would start threads just like this. Im still on the fence about whether hes a real fan or a hater trying to make fans look bad.

"Aoc 10/10"

and its sequal

"AOC is pure win!!!"

If nothing else its amusing to read when you see his alts responding to his posts.

What made this post pure gold was the last line

"(And yes I still think WOW gatta look over it's shoulder. Particularly post 1st free trial season.)"

Pure Win indeed.

I do think AOC is ina tricky spot because time wise they are entering that danger zone where the players who have beena round for months start to get bored and look for another game. While I am sure there are people coming back to take a look I fear that if they dont do something major to keep the regulars playing they might see a drop off. This isnt an AOC thing but rather an MMO thing.

Edit: I guess it would have helped if I had put in the link

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=185504&page=2

Comments

• Kozmo14Kozmo14 Member UncommonPosts: 53

Thread Locked:

Posting excessive negative comments or baiting others to respond in a negative manner is considered trolling on the MMORPG.com forums.

Games. Music. Metal. ROLL TIDE!!!

This discussion has been closed.