Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

L4 Game :3

PopohioPopohio Member Posts: 21

It gotta have

F2P

Crafting :3

Good Skills (I Hope ALOT)

Nice Hunters/Bowman/Archer job :3

2D or 3D but good graphics (Not exelent) i want graphics like.. MapleStory, Ragnarok Online, Last Chaos :3

I hope i can solo it :3

Questes :D but hard and good ones

ALOT of equips

PvP and Guild Sistem :3

IMPORTANT! : I want make a MALE bowman :3

Examples of what i dont want :

-Elf Online (Its horrible, you dont understand nothing and npc are strange stuff O.o)

-Cabal (Cant play it in chile (South america))

:3 If the game doesnt have all that i hope it have some of them, please help me cuz im a desesperated gamer  Dont play something good since like 1 moth

Edit : RoM takes too much downloading D:

I'll try atlantica but i dont like turn games :3

Silkroad i dont like it monsters D: and it too japanese x3.

Comments

• Darkheart00Darkheart00 Member Posts: 521

Atlantica Online & Runes of Magic? Currently playing Atlantica Online, have not tried RoM yet.

• ChaosasChaosas Member Posts: 129
  • PopohioPopohio Member Posts: 21

I dont liked the ship ones D: and i dont like silkroad i dont like when they are japanesse-based :3 and the mobs sucked :3

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

:3

Maybe Somethign Realistic whit real good mobs and LOTS of skills historical, fantasy, or vampire themed :3 i hope GOOD mobs i dont fight vs strange onions that fly (Nostale beginer monsters) or at least that lookm good like in Ms (leattys or Pepes :3)

• kolekkolek Member Posts: 118

Try Regnum Online, has everything you want and is being developed by a company in Argentina so you should be able to play.

Ok i'll see :3 i'll edit this post if the game sucks or something x3

Edit : Laggy and buggy D:

Uhmm i want something like historical (not chinese) because the ships ones were horrible D: and  silkroad had horrible mobs